I couldn’t even deny it if I tried…I’m addicted to my iPhone. I used to be team Blackberry in high school and part of college, but then we broke up and I got together with Apple. #sorryimnotsorry
Anyway, I use my iPhone for everything from keeping my schedule and financial shiz completely organized to having Netflix and Food Network instantly at my fingertips. I love love love my iPhone.
One very important aspect of my iPhone are apps that are dedicated to shopping and beauty. These are obvz my favorites. I thought I’d share all my favorite apps on here, hopefully most of you are iPhone users…and if not…after reading this you’ll probablyyyy want to run out and get one!
1. Sample sale apps — these are without a doubt my favorite apps I have. Hautelook, Gilt Groupe, and RueLaLa have each come out with their own app which makes the rush to the 11am sample sales that much more easy. Each app works great, I used to have some technical issues with Gilt but they fixed it with a new update. If I’m not at home but I’m super excited about a sale I’m so happy I can just click on my app and have everything right there…checkout is super easy too and they store credit card info so it’s just one click and purchased!
2. Groupon. My obsession with Groupon has gotten out of control. Today for example, was $40 for $100 worth of lingerie at a boutique in Georgetown (I go to school in DC) — so obviously, I bought it. I have all my cities — DC, Atlanta, NYC, and all the Jersey areas — saved so I can look at all the deals and purchase what I want. I also love how I can stay green and not print out my Groupon, it can be scanned from my phone!
3. Allure Best of Beauty. My favorite magazine is Allure, hands down. Every year they have their Best of Beauty awards highlighting the best makeup and beauty products at all price points. This app has all that information including comparisons and even a locate option to find the product at a location nearest to you!! Hmmm, there’s also an option for you to “Shop by Store” for the products — everywhere from Bloomingdale’s to Walgreens!
4. Style.com — I love Style.com on my computer, so why wouldn’t I love it in an iPhone app?! This app covers videos from runways around the world — it has almost all of the Fall ready to wear shows (Alexander McQueen, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy) and tons of pictures from red carpets and parties. I also love their Look of the Day which highlights different runway looks and you choose which you like the best– today, for instance, is all bold colors ranging from a DVF piece to Narcisco Rodriguez.
5. Ebay. I love the format of the Ebay app much more than I like it on my laptop. I find it’s much easier and fun to use and I like the layout a lot. I can conveniently go to my ‘watch list’, ‘buying’, and ‘selling’ and my recently viewed items are pictured on the bottom. I use eBay a lot so this app is very useful!
I have tons more apps, but those are def my fave! Team iPhone all the way !!!